Thursday, May 26, 2011

MORE winners of Kenny K sponsored challenge!

Ok, ladies, I totally messed up!!! I am SO SORRY!!!!! I forgot that Kenny K was offering up THREE prizes...and I absentmindedly only chose 1 winner....soooo, back I go to random.org to pick 2 more winners.

Our first prize winner of the 3 digis is BABETTE (who has already contacted us!!)

Second prize winner of 2 digis is ...... SAMMIBUG

and Third prize winner of 1 digi is ...... HAZEL


IF Sammibug & Hazel can contact us within 10 days, we will get you in touch with KEnny K so you can choose your free images!!!

Congratulations to ALL, and again, I apologize for my brain fart!!! LOL
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo! I'm so excited to have won! I love Kenny K images! I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers